Main features: WIN10 Support
– TAA compliant
– Support of Android OS 3.1 (Honeycomb) and higher versions.
– Supports ISO-7816 Class A, B and C (5V, 3V, 1.8V) cards
– Supports CAC and PIV2 cards
– RoHS Compliant – Certificate of conformance: FIPS 201, TAA, PC/SC, CCID, CE, FCC, RoHS, Microsoft WHQL, EN 60950/IEC 60950
ACR38U-N1 PocketMate is a smart card reader supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C smart cards (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V), microprocessor cards with the T=0, and T=1 protocols. In addition, it supports a wide variety of memory cards in the market, including the Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC) This makes it ideal for a broad range of solutions, such as PIV Application and Digital Signature.
The highly compact ACR38U PocketMate is specifically designed to be brought and used anytime, anywhere. Being a PC/SC and CCID compliant device, ACR38U PocketMate can easily be integrated into a PC environment, with drivers that are compatible with Windows, Linux and Macoperating systems. Also, ACR38U PocketMate may now be used on mobile devices running theAndroid™ platform versions 3.1 and above.
With its various features, this FIPS 201 certified smart card reader is the perfect device for your smart card solution.
The spec as follow
|Dimensions||58.0 mm (L) x 20.0 mm (W) x 13.7 mm (H)|
|Compliance / Certifications||EN60950/IEC 60950, ISO 7816, USB Full Speed, EMV™ Level 1 (Contact), PC/SC, CCID, CE, FCC, WEEE, RoHS 2, REACH, FIPS 201 (USA), TAA (USA), J-LIS (Japan), VCCI (Japan)
|Interface||USB 2.0 Full Speed|
|Supply Voltage||Regulated 5 V DC|
|Supply Current||Max. 50mA|
|Operating Temperature||0-60⁰ C|
|CLK Frequency||4 MHz|
|Smart Card Interface Support||ISO 7816 Class A, B and C ( 5V, 3V, 1.8V ), T=0 and T=1
CAC & PIV Smart Cards
|Operating System Support||Windows®
58.0 mm (L) x 20.0 mm (W) x 13.7 mm (H)
USB 2.0 Full Speed
Regulated 5 V DC
|Smart Card Interface Support||
ISO 7816 Class A, B and C ( 5V, 3V, 1.8V ), T=0 and T=1
|Compliance / Certifications||
EN60950/IEC 60950, ISO 7816, USB Full Speed, EMV™ Level 1 (Contact), PC/SC, CCID, CE, FCC, WEEE, RoHS 2, REACH, FIPS 201 (USA), TAA (USA), J-LIS (Japan), VCCI (Japan)
|Operating System Support||
- -Complies with the PC/SC standard version 1.0 and Officially approved by Microsoft
- -Complies with USB version 2.0 (full speed)
- -Auto installation setup program with driver
- -Supports Plug and Play, easy to install